My synergy in PUBG Mobile is private how to make it public


• How do you show synergy in PUBG?
How to review Synergy:
Click the Friend List at the left side of the Lobby;
Click the [Game Friends] at the right side of the page;
You can see the the number of the Synergy were displayed with a heart-shaped icon at the right side of the players name.

• How do I change my connection visibility to private in PUBG?
PUBG Mobile: How to hide popularity in the game:
Press on the icon present on the top-right corner.
Click on the Edit button.
Disable the connection option.

• How do I change my synergy on PUBG mobile?
Play matches with friends to increase the Synergy, which also can increase tacit between you and your friends; To increase the Synergy by gifting BP to your friends; To increase the Synergy by gifting gifts to your friends.

Post a Comment

0 Comments